Monday, April 28, 2008

Craziness!!


Sorry for my absence ladies! This month has been so crazy, and I am afraid this craziness is going to have to last a little bit longer! Between my great-grandmother's death, finishing our basement, rearranging our ENTIRE house to move into our basement, my son's birthday and my birthday (tomorrow), things have been a little nuts!! However, I didn't want to leave you all hanging on the homekeeper challenge! I hope you are all continuing to work towards being the best keepers of your home that you possibly can be and I would love to here about your progress. If you could leave your link in a comment that would be awesome- I hope to have the Mr. Linky back up and running for next week's post! I also hope to post more this week about the progress on our house and all the birthday festivities! I also will be filling you all in soon on the amazing Homeschooling & Home Discipleship Conference my husband and I attended last weekend- it was inspiring!

So hang in there with me and please post your links!

1 comment:

Terri-Ann said...

Glad to hear everything is okay, although busy. I guess busy is better than bored! I'm at www.ourdailytreasures.blogspot.com - check the labels for "Homekeeper's Challenge" to hear what I've been up to. Thanks for the challenge - It's really been keeping me on my toes! Also good to hear of everyone else's progress.