Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Year Planning

So, are any of you beginning to think of things you want to accomplish in the new year like I am?  I have been considering this topic for quite some time and, as always, feel like I just have so many things I want to change/do with the fresh start of 2010 (and by the way, I am having a hard time getting used to calling it 20-10 instead of 2,010- is anyone else having this hang up?!  Maybe it's just me!).

So far I have in mind to get back on track with FlyLady, establish more of a family schedule/routine (including earlier to bed and earlier to rise- ugh!), be more diligent with our home-preschooling, and more, but I am still working out the details. 

Do any of you have any wisdom to pass on to me?  Or ideas for how to be more successful with all this?  I would love to hear!

No comments: