Monday, March 14, 2011

Mama Kenz is leaving the building...

For quite some time now I have disliked my little blog here. 

I have long been frustrated with my name. 

The look doesn't suite me. 

The entire feel of it has just seemed to be missing the mark. 

I almost exclusively do reviews here, which is not my heart- I am a writer and artist at my core and I want my blog to reflect that. 
So, I have decided to break ties with this here place that I have resided in for 3 1/2 long years-
HUGE, I know! 
I'm packing my bags and heading for my brand new blog- on Wordpress no less!  I will be returning to the essence of blogging- writing about beauty and life and truth.  I'm not setting boundaries or expectations- just going to blog the way I really want to.  Some days I'll be funny, some days I won't.  What is important is that I will be blogging, and much more consistently at that.

Are you curious yet?  Want to know my name and new identity?  Alright, here goes...



You can hop over there to see a little bit of what I have already posted, why I chose that name and how things are shaping up in general.  I am still in the "moving-in" phase, but it feels good and right.  I feel inspired again which is wonderfully refreshing!

Of course, I would love for you to follow me there and join me in this journey- I wouldn't be a blogger if I didn't!  You'll see a few different ways to subscribe and follow in my new blog's sidebar and I dearly hope you will take advantage of them.  It would be exceedingly cool too if you dropped me a line to let me know what you think of my new digs!

I will still be blogging about our homeschool and family life over at The World According to Them and will pop back up here a few times over the next couple of weeks, finishing reviews and tying up loose ends. 

Some of you may also be curious to learn that the idea I had behind the blog I started last year- The Research Years (writing letters to my kids and their spouses for them to read in the future)- will also be moved and finally carried out on BOLD Turquoise.  So if you are interested in that, please do come check it out.  You can learn more about the whole idea right here.

I want to thank you all for being wonderful followers!  Just knowing that you're listening is what drives me on and gives me motivation.  So, thank you, thank you, thank you!  And I hope to see you soon at

BOLD Turquoise!





Be sure to visit my sponsor- Marmee's Bread Market- for recipes and everything else you need to easily make fresh baked goods for your family!