Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tot School!! I love it!

Tot School

Okay- I really can't even begin to tell you how in love I am with this site! It is a homeschooling site devoted completely to tots! She has WONDERFUL ideas, especially for those really little ones! It is so nice to find other mamas who want to have more of a structured learning time for their tots! I must admit, I have been slacking lately in this department, feeling a little overwhelmed! But this site has lit a fire under my butt and I am going to get going with it again! I think we are going to start with the Cars lapbook (how appropriate, right?!) and go from their! I know that Roman will love it and it will be good for us to have other mamas to learn more Tot School Ideas from! Want to join us?!

1 comment:

Carisa said...

Hi!!! I am so glad you found us! When I clicked on your blog I smiled because we came close to naming one of our sons Roman! thank you for your kind compliments...
Blessings,
Carisa