Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me Monday- I Didn't Burn this! Nope Not Me!



I didn't burn this grilled cheese sandwich to pure charcoal- nope, not me! 


I did not put the sandwich together while my three year old whined about wanting a treat before dinner and my 3 1/2 month old screamed in the exersaucer.

I did not put the sandwich on the stove, go pick up my 3 1/2 month old, start bouncing with him on the exercise ball and flip on a TiVoed episode of Oprah, all the while completely forgetting about said sandwich.  Never!

I did not only realize that this sandwich was nearly on fire after my husband arrived home a half-an-hour later and asked what that burning smell was (which I could not detect because my sense of smell only works about 1% of the time).

I did not watch my husband pull the sandwich off the stove, stare in amazement, laugh and take a picture on his iPhone... then look at me with sad, pathetic sympathy and commence to take over the dinner preparation for the evening as I burst into tears/laughter/frustration!

Nope- I would never do that!

Do you have an equally honest and embarrassing moment that you did not do?  If so, check out Not Me Mondays over at  MckMama, add your story and see what other mamas haven't been doing lately! :-)

No comments: