Thursday, March 25, 2010

So Excited! Homeschooling conference starts tomorrow!


So, I have known for a while now that I would be attending the Inland Northwest Homeschool Conference.  That in and of itself was enough to thrill me beyond all understanding!  I mean, nearly two full days to myself, spent just listening to adults, with no interruptions, and even having the ability to pee without company... anytime I please?!  Shear Bliss!

But it get's better!  Today, a fellow blogging, homeschooling and Bible in 90 Days online friend, Dawn from 5 Kids and A Dog, contacted me about live blogging the conference with her and Katey from Crazy Homeschool Mama.  How cool is that?!

Basically, Dawn has it all worked out so that we can get access to the wifi network of the church hosting the conference, so we will be posting about each workshop we go to and linking between our blogs!  There are some awesome sounding workshops and speakers scheduled that I am just so pumped to hear, and EVEN BETTER (is that even possible?) I get to meet, in the flesh, these two wonderful ladies!

The conference starts tomorrow (Friday) at 2:00 PST, so you can be expecting my first post around 3:45 PST!  Be sure to stop by and check out all the awesome stuff we are learning throughout the rest of the day and all day on Saturday!  It should be a great time of fellowship and learning!!

No comments: