Tuesday, March 3, 2009

An Interview With Roman! (Highly Insightful!)

So there is a note circulating on Facebook for you to interview your toddler about yourself and I thought it would be funny to see just what Roman would have to say about me, so we gave it a go! Here it is...


1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Roman: It's mama's belly! (he was seeing my profile picture while answering) Come out the baby! And it be a superhero baby!

2. What makes mommy happy?
Roman: Happy with your belly!

3. What makes mommy sad?
Roman: Sad with your baby is your cry (apparently everything relates to the baby or the belly!)

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
Roman: blazubadubadubazoobdoo! Haha- I talkin' to you!

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
Roman: Umm... I don't Know! I gonna go downstaris and daddys gonna give me my red truck!

6. How old is your mommy?
Roman: You too old!

7. How tall is your mommy?
Roman: Your tall with the ceiling!

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Roman: You like to do flips! With my big Ya-Ya (a song he likes)!!!

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
Roman: I don't know! I do know- Ice cream!

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Roman: For a baby!

11. What is your mommy really good at?
Roman: You're really good and I just love you!

12. What is your mommy not very good at?
Roman: Your not very good with your belly (once again, looking at the computer!)

13. What does your mommy do for a job?
Roman: A trailer hitch!

14.What is your mommy's favorite food?
Roman: Your favorite food is all gone!
Mama: But what is it?
Roman: It's the food babies eat when they're hungry.

15.What makes you proud of your mommy?
Roman: I don't know.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Roman: You a character with my Sesame Street!

17. What do you and your mommy do together?
Roman: Umm... I don't know.

18. How are you and your mommy the same?
Roman: Ummmm... I love you!

19. How are you and your mommy different?
Roman: I love you different!

20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
Roman: What? I love you and another one I say I love you and a not done! Nine! (you got me! Your guess is as good as mine!)

21. What does your mommy like most about your dad?
Roman: What you do with my daddy is go home.

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
Roman: Go Hawaii!!

2 comments:

LannaM said...

I just did this with my 5yo, and man, he was about spot-on with everything. I'm still laughing... :D

Tawny said...

I did this with Aidyn last week, it was uproariously funny! I love Roman's answers.

And I added some code from blogger. Go here: http://www.ravelry.com/help/api :)