Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting it together

I hate that the majority of posts I have been writing over the past couple of months have included lines such as, "Man, it has been so long since I have posted!"  And yet here I am again!  Honestly, the sickness we have been dealing with has been insane (did I mention that I finally went in and found out that I had a raging sinus and ear infection that should have been treated a lot sooner) AND my hubby was working out of town for two weeks solid.  Needless to say, I have been exhausted and have had too much on my plate!  However, I do finally feel that I am maybe starting to make some progress and get a grip on things- more of that to come.


So what has been happening otherwise?  Well, last Friday R-Man turned 4!!  4- I can't believe it! It doesn't seem possible!  He had such a fun birthday weekend and I will be posting more about it on his blog- The World According to R-Man!


 I have tons of blog catching up to do, but seriously hope (and plan) to get back on track this week, and as long as Lion Cub decides to sleep this week (he has a cold again), then I will be getting up earlier and re-entering this glorious blog-land which I dearly miss!