Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Was Here... Breastfeeding- Pumping!

I Was Here Breastfeeding button


I have tried pumping a few times in the last few weeks and although Lion Cub doesn't seem to be as completely averted to the bottle as R-Man was, he still isn't that interested.  I am hoping that in the next month or so he actually will take one and Jer and I can have an evening out by ourselves!  We'll see!

So, instead of an actual breastfeeding pic this week. I thought I would post some pumping pics.  I think you can understand why I just couldn't resist posting these!

Phone?


Oxygen Mask?

So do you have any breastfeeding (or pumping) pics or stories to share this week?  Include the I Was Here... Breastfeeding button and link up!

Make sure to come back next week for a little Mama Time- we will be talking about dealing with the blues and postpartum depression.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

My son used to do the same thing with the breast pump!! So cute!!

David and Joyanne said...

I was here...Breastfeeding!-Pumping...at the Rose Garden during a Women of Faith conference.