Saturday, November 21, 2009

Commission! Thank you!

I just want to send out a HUGE thank you to whoever used my Kelly's Closet link (right sidebar) to place a $215 order!  I was able to earn a $10 commission- my first EVER!  Woohoo!  And I really need it right now (Lion Cub is growing so quickly- he will need new diapers again very soon and my husband still isn't really working!)!

At a time like this, heading into the holidays and being so financially strapped, little blessings like this just mean so much! So, thank you, thank you, thank you to whoever you are!

If anyone else out there needs to purchase any dipes it would be so totally and completely AWESOME if you did so through my link!  All you have to do is click on the Kelly's Closet link in my right sidebar (or the one in this post for your convenience!) and place your order as usual!  You get points in your customer account (to earn valuable gift certificates!) and I get the commission!  It's a win-win!



Thanks again for your support!

No comments: