From Ruminations of a Twenty-Something Mama I received the Honest Scrap Award! Here are the rules:
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.So, here is my honest 10:
Show the 7 winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were given the "Honest Scrap."
List at least 10 honest things about yourself
1. I am a total night owl! Always have been and always will be at heart, even if I have to start waking up earlier!
2. I HATE tomatoes, in any form!
3. I am not scared of heights, singing in front of thousands of people or being in small spaces, but seeing a spider makes me feel like I'm having a heart attack and going places alone where I feel like I could possibly be attacked sends me into a panic!
4. I think Facebook is superior to Twitter and Macs are by far superior to PCs!
5. One of my best friends is someone I never would have expected and would have never believed you if you had told me ten years ago that she would be, but she is! And she gives me more wise counsel and comfort then most other friends combined!
6. I am greatly saddened by the birthing culture in our country and think that most women make the decisions they do because they don't know any better- they don't realize their is even a decision to make in most instances because they aren't educated about their options.
7. I HATE calling to order anything (such as pizza) or asking for help in a store! I think it might have something to do with not being in charge of the situation.
8. At this point in my life I would rather take family vacations than just one with my husband.
9. I would move to Hawaii tomorrow if I had the chance!
10. I desperately want to find a home church for our family and have that kind of fellowship again.
Next, I received the Friends award from Jackie at 3 Little Ones (which I am entirely flattered by!)! Here is this award's description:
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award. I will pass this award to some of my bloggy friends that I find exceedingly charming…These first two awards I would like to bestow on all of my loyal blog followers- you know who you are! Those of you who consistently flow and comment- I so appreciate your audience, love and feedback and these awards are my way of showing you how much you mean to me!
Lastly, I received The One Lovely Blog Award from Nicolle at Babee Love! Here are the rules for this award:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.Wow- tall order! I think I am going to have to narrow that list down to five for now, and if I think of more I will post them another time! Here goes:
Life in Grace
Our Journey Westward
Not Before 7
Many thanks to all three of you mamas who passed these awards to me! And congrats to those receiving them from me!