Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook- Week of Thanksgiving 09

FOR TODAY...
Sunday, November 22, 2009

Outside my window...  
Dreery, cold and wet!  It snowed this morning but has pretty much melted off by now.

I am thinking...
That I am tired and have lots to get ready for the week, but I am hoping to have a better attitude this week too.

I am thankful for... 
My boys!  They are happy and healthy and oblivious to our financial stresses during this holiday season!

I am wearing... 
Yoga Pants (even though I rarely do Yoga!), a nursing tank and a long sleeve T.

I am remembering... 
Not much lately!  My brain is so postpartum!  Everything seems to elude me!  I'm lucky if I can remember where I put anything during the day- so frustrating!

I am going... 
to finish up blogging (scheduling for the week) and try to work on what we are going to do for preschool this week!

I am reading... 
Treasured by Leigh McLeroy- just a couple chapters in but I need to finish because I am reviewing next week!

I am hoping... 
 That I can come up with a few good, frugal gift ideas that people will actually like!  Oh, and have the time to complete them!

On my mind... 
My to-do list and what a disaster my house currently is.

From the learning rooms... 
The letters H and I and Thanksgiving lapbooking projects.

Noticing that... 
That Lion Cub is not going to stop screaming until I get off of here and devote my full attention to him!  I have been singing to him while I write this post but it just isn't cutting it!

From the kitchen... 
Making a new recipe tonight- White Chicken Chili!  Hope it's good!

Around the house...
Starting to think about how to decorate this year and hoping our house will be full of the Thanksgiving and Christmas Spirit!

One of my favorite things~ 
Chewy Caramel Bars that I made as a coping mechanism to survive my current stress!

From my picture journal... 
This just make me laugh!



No comments: