Monday, November 30, 2009

Friend Makin' Mondays- Christmas Survey!



1. Favorite website- OOOO- that is so hard!  Of course I love blogger and my Google Reader!  I also usually hit Facebook a couple times a day, but generally on my iPhone.

2. Favorite color- Pink- but only since I had boys and I think I have to over compensate to have girly things in my life!

3. Facebook?  I am on it, but I generally keep it for IRL friends or people I have gotten to know really well online.  I do have a fan page for Mama Kenz Studio though, right here!

4. Favorite Christmas song?  Another toughy!  I love Carol of the Bells and all the tunes that actually sing about Christ's birth!

5. Christmas tree: Real or fake?  Fake for now, but someday if I have a bigger house I hope to get a giant real one!

6. Hottest celebrity?  Hugh Jackman

7. Favorite restaurant?  The Beach House, on Kauai!

8. Favorite magazine?  I don't read magazines much these days, but Mothering I guess.

9. Favorite thing to drink around the holidays?  Spiced Cider (and lately Hard Cider, but come on- Lion Cub cries A LOT!!!)

10. Favorite Christmas movie.  Tie between Christmas Vacation and The Santa Clause!

To join in on Friend Makin' Monday hop over and visit Amber at {ae}Filkins!

5 comments:

Xazmin said...

I love pink! And Hugh Jackman? HELLO!

Carol of the Bells is such a Christmas-y Christmas song! I keep being reminded of more favorites!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

BSS said...

What a nice list-- I think it's awesome that you're a doula!

Killara girl said...

I'd love to visit that restaurant, sounds like my cup of tea. Have a great week!

Amber Filkins said...

Hugh Jackman is a hottie!!

If I'm ever in Kauai, I'll make sure to hit up that restaurant. :)

Have a great day!

TeachinAuntie said...

Fun!

http://teachinauntie.blogspot.com/2009/12/friend-making-monday.html