Monday, November 23, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday- Thanksgiving!


Amber over at {ae filkins} is hosting Friend Makin' Monday, and this week it is all about Thanksgiving!  Here are her questions!


1. Turkey or Ham?  Turkey of course!  Who eats ham on Thanksgiving!?  That's just weird!

2. Favorite side dish.  Tie- Green Bean Casserole and Cheesy Potatoes!

3. Favorite dessert.  Cherry or apple pie!  With homemade whipped cream of course!

4. Black Friday: Are you going or not?  Not, for two reasons- no money and hate the crowds!

5. If so, what's on the top of your list?  Well, I am hoping to help my grandma take advantage of the Black Friday sales at Kelly'sCloset.com to buy Lion Cub some bigger diapers.

6. Going out of town or staying close to home?  Close to home, although I wish I was spending the holiday in Hawaii like last year- best Thanksgiving EVER!

7. Hosting or helping?  Helping (and really I don't even know how much of that I will be able to do with Lion Cub stuck to me!)


8. Name one family tradition at Thanksgiving.  Hmmm... don't really have many, although I do like watching the Macy's parade!

9. What do you do after dinner? Debate over what to do and try to convince the men that football and video games are not fun options for everyone.


10. What are you most thankful for this year? My healthy boys!

No comments: