Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day Babe!

Gotta brag on the Hubs for a while!  He loves these boys more than life itself!

He is a regular jungle-jim these days and he just lets them climb ALL over him!


Sometimes even when he is working in his office!

I love to see how much he completely enjoys and adores them!  The pride and love in his eyes is unbeatable!

And that love and pride goes both ways!  The boys (especially R-Man) LOVE to learn from him and work right alongside him and I love to sit back and witness it!



Jer- thank you for loving our crazy boys so much!  Thank you for so deeply caring about keeping their hearts and taking the time to teach them things.  Thank you for teaching them the meaning of hard work and showing them through actions just how much you love them!  You are a wonderful dad and I hope you have a wonderful day!  Most of all- thank you for giving these boys to me!
I love you and Happy Father's Day!

PS- Your gift will be arriving in a few days (Pagan Christianity? By Frank Viola)- I hope you like it!

PPS- I truly love each and every one of these pictures- they really show your love and joy with these boys! However, if there are any you want me to take down, please let me know!