Thursday, August 9, 2007

On the needles- 8/09!

Okay, I probably have too many projects going at once, but hey- that keeps things interesting right? In the picture on the left, the far right project is a Curly Purly soaker with the yarn I have left over from my latest pair of shorties. However, I am doing Grey with Blue trim- just opposite of the shorties! The middle project is a Double Moss Stitch Scarf for my mom (see below for the nightmare I went through with this yarn!). And the project on the left is the most complicated project I have attempted to date: a Zip-Up Cable Jacket out of the Debbie Bliss book Simply Baby. I am really excited about this one! I think it is really going to expand my repertoire of knitting skills! Hmm... now that I am looking, I should probably be knitting, not typing! Oh the many things I put on my plate!

No comments: