Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What a productive morning!

Mmmmm... the sweet feeling of getting things done! I feel like I have accomplished so darn much this morning! I guess I was just in power mode and I got a ton accomplished- even those things that I have been avoiding for weeks! I just got down to business and got things done! Ohhhhh- it just feels so good! It all started with getting up earlier than normal (which I should make a routine, I know). Now I can go about the rest of my day free to enjoy it, not worrying about laundry and dishes and bills! Here is this morning in pictures:

My sweet boy enjoying his sweet morning snack... watermelon!


I even got to enjoy a cup of tea!


Making dinner... shepherds pie. I have it all ready to pop in the oven!


My latest Mei Tai orders ready to deliver today!

So, go out there and get things done! You will feel magnificent afterward!

No comments: