Tuesday, August 7, 2007

So I was watching TLC...

So we recently got cable again and I can't stop watching TLC!! I am addicted! Let me tell you, "A Baby Story" and "Bringing Home Baby" are not doing any thing good for my current case of baby fever! But the real point of today's blog- "Kids by the Dozen." On Monday nights TLC always has shows about multiples and large families- they mesmerize me! I mean when I watch them I am just completely fascinated and inspired! I by no means want 14 kids but I do want a large family and I just love to see how they organize, shop and run their families smoothly! I only have one kid and I am not half as with it as these moms! Then again, since they have more kids (a lot more) they HAVE to be more organized! All the families I have watched so far have been Christians and most homeschool. I only hope I can be half the woman that these women are! The latest episode I watched was last night about the Arndt family. Along with everything else this family has undertaken they have a ministry they run out of their home called Safe at Home. Here is their Website: www.famteam.com- you should check them out! Pretty Incredible! Anyway- it just gets me thinking and dreaming about our future!

No comments: