Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A little snippit from my other blogs!

I know that many of my readers only frequent this blog of mine, but lately my boys have just had some of the most precious pictures that I, of course, just have to share them with all of you!






Okay, I know I have a little bias, but they are just too cute, right?!  And the blue eyes?!  Killer!

If you want to hear more about our homeschooling adventures you can visit R-Man's blog at The World According to R-Man and for more on Lion Cub's life you can visit The Lion Cub!

4 comments:

Britni said...

The Blue Camo background sure makes those eye pop!! You have 2 little heartbreakers on your hands!! :)

Valerie said...

Those boys are just precious!! I love the blue eyes. Lion cub's gummy smiles are just too sweet.

{ Mom of 3 Dolls } said...

Gorgeous blue eyes! I agree that they will be heartbreakers :P

You have an award on my site, http://momof3dolls.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-award.html!

Fairyluver said...

Look at those big bright eyes:-)