Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fave Finds this week!

So, I seem to go through cycles of either being really good at keeping up on blogging or really good at keeping up on other people's blogs.  Can you tell which mode I am currently in?!  Um yeah- need to work on that!  I have been so bogged down by life lately that it just seems easier to follow everyone else's than post about my own.

I do have plans to remedy this situation, one of which involves following the advice from We Are That Family (her name is escaping me- so sorry!) in her Works For Me Wednesday Post this week- she bulk blogs.  We are not just talking any old bulk blogging though, she actually seems to get away to put posts in her queue (side note- isn't that the mostly silly-spelled word: queue?  What were they thinking?)!  Hmmmm... I hear Starbucks and blogging calling my name!  I may need to go into negotiations with the hubs!

Want to see some of the other beautiful and wonderful things I have recently found?  Ok- here goes!




This meal planner from 733!  Isn't it just beautiful?!  It make me want to meal plan!


Or this shirt from The Pleated Poppy!  I want need to make this!  She also does the coolest posts every week of what she has worn for the last week (What I Wore Wednesday)- she has the chic-est wardrobe!  (Envy and drool!)


Or how about these bea-u-ti-ful flowers from Diamonds, Fur and Laundry?!  Can you see a pattern developing recently with the flowers?!


Or check out this mama's labels at Just Divine Style!  Check out her laundry room?!  Who would have ever thunk to pretty up your laundry room like that?!  Well, apparently she did and I want need to copy her!  I could always use a little more beauty in my life!


This mama at Whippy Cake has the most beautiful (there's that word again!) hair accessories and hair idea for women (not just little girls!)!

Then on the learning side of things, here is a great post with links to a bunch of Summer Reading Programs for the kiddos.


And last, but not least (and my favorite!), Carisa from 1+1+1=1 has recently released her brand new core home-preschool curriculum that is entirely based on scripture called Raising Rockstars Preschool!  I am so excited about this and have been busily preparing her printables as she releases the new ones each week!  Normally I would blog about this on R-Man's blog (The World According to R-Man) and I will definitely be going more in depth about it over there, but I am so excited to be using this new curriculum starting next fall that I just had to share it with all of you!

So, what do you think?  Have you made any fabulous finds lately?  I would love to hear!  If you head over and check out any of the links above it would also be great if you let them know I was the one who sent you!

More to come soon... just as soon as I can work out that bulk blogging thing!