Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to puff up your lips for FREE!!

You all know how I like to pass along little tips and tricks to you as I find them in life, and, well, this one is not to be missed!

Have you been wanting to enlarge your lips?  

Considering collagen injections?  

Fillers?  

Save your money!  

All you have to do is stand in front of an open cupboard door, place a nice thick glass up to your lips (as if taking a drink), then quickly try to close said cupboard door while in process slamming it into the end of your glass, hence smashing the edge of the glass into your top lip and your top lip into your eyeteeth.  Ta-Da!!  The swelling and canker sores that will surely ensue eliminate all need for a visit to your local med-spa!

Ok- but seriously- I AM IN PAIN!  Holy Moly!  You really shouldn't do what I outlined above because it HURTS and has long-lasting effects!!  I am like, 4 or 5 days into this now!  I can hardly talk or eat because my mouth hurts so badly!

I saw a friend last night for the first time in a year and she thought I had had dental work done judging by the swelling and way I was talking trying not to move my lips!  "Oh No! "  I told her.  "Just slammed a glass into my face with a cupboard door!"  How embarassing! 

I was quite happy with my lips just the way they were!  I never had any desire to plump them up like a morphed California soap opera actress!  So- any great ideas for getting rid of mouth swelling and canker sores?  I'm in need!



Be sure to visit my sponsor- Marmee's Bread Market- for recipes and everything else you need to easily make fresh baked goods for your family!