This week's review and giveaway is for a beautiful fitted dipe from:
The mama behind One Baby, One Earth makes all sorts of adorable things for moms and babes, including diapers, booties, carriers and more! We were sent a flannel fitted diaper to review and think it is just so cute-
For flannel, I was surprised that it really absorbed pretty well! Very soft and washed up great! The dipe fit Lion cub great around the legs but we are still waiting for it to be a little more snug around the belly. However, even with a bit of gapping in the front it hasn't influenced the functionality of the dipe- we have never had a leak!
Would you like to try a One Baby, One Earth fitted? You can enter to win one by visiting the One Baby, One Earth, then coming back and telling me what your favorite product is and why!
Additional entries will be granted for all of the following (leave a separate comment for each)- these entries only count AFTER you complete the above entry:
- Being a follower (right sidebar)
- Being a subscriber via e-mail (left sidebar)
- Having the Summer of Baby Love or Mama Kenz Studio button on your blog (also in left sidebar)
- Blogging about the giveaway (leave the link to your direct post)
- Following on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway (leave your screen name and the time you tweeted- this can be done daily)
- 2 extra entries for participating in any meme during this giveaway (leave the direct link to your meme post)
The giveaway will end Friday, August 28, 2009 @ 9:00 PST. Winner will be posted and notified that weekend. For full details and rules about the Sumer of Baby Love Blog Party, please visit this post.