Thursday, August 27, 2009

Where I Babywear- Cleaning the House

Where I Babywear Button

Lion Cub is getting so big that I don't wear him as much when we are at home, unless he is having a particularly fussy day. Well the last few days have been just that- particularly fussy- so yesterday I gave in, strapped him on my back and got down to getting some much needed cleaning done! Here are the pictures that my professional little three-year-old photographer snapped:

Here I am vacuuming

Washing Diapers

Putting fresh sheets on the bed! Thank goodness for my Mei Tai!

Link up your babywearing pics from this week (and include the Where I Babywear button)- we would all love to see!!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

great idea! Makes baby happy, allows mom to get stuff done, and gives you a little workout! :)

{ Mom of 3 Dolls } said...

R-man did a good job taking a pix of you and Lion Cub! My son usually likes taking pix on my camera. I usually find out when I'm downloading pix to the computer!

Annie said...

Love it! I too baby wear as I clean house, I posted about it on my weight loss post actually :)

I love your Mei Tai - so cute!