If you are looking for beautiful and functional wool soakers for your babe, look no further! Petit Mouton is the answer to your search! Marie at Petit Mouton makes the most adorable crocheted soakers you have ever seen! Just take a look at the one I received to test:
We found this little soaker to be incredibly well constructed and trim, not to mention simply precious and cute! It kept all wetness at bay while keeping my little man stylish! We couldn't have been happier with this soaker! It fit really well from about 1 week old to about a month and a half old, which was right when I was in need of an extra soaker (first time CDing a newborn, so I didn't get nearly as many small covers as I needed!).
If you would like to purchase one of Marie's beautiful creations then just head on over to Petit Mouton and look at all the cute stuff she has to offer!
Want to win this adorable, size small soaker?
If you think this is just about the cutest thing you have ever seen and have a new baby on the way, then head over to Petit Mouton, have a look around, then come back here and tell me which other Petit Mouton product you love! I am sure you will find many other soakers and accessories that you won't be able to resist!
Additional entries will be granted for all of the following (leave a separate comment for each)- these entries only count AFTER you complete the above challenge:
- Visit Petit Mouton and tell me where the company is located (the About Us section)
- Being a follower (right sidebar)
- Being a subscriber via e-mail (left sidebar)
- Having the Summer of Baby Love or Mama Kenz Studio button on your blog (also in left sidebar)
- Blogging about the giveaway (leave the link to your direct post)
- Following on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway (leave your screen name and the time you tweeted)
- 2 extra entries for participating in any meme during this giveaway (leave the direct link to your meme post)
The giveaway will end Friday, August 15, 2009 @ 9:00 PST. Winner will be posted and notified that weekend. For full details and rules about the Sumer of Baby Love Blog Party, please visit this post.