Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chic Cheeks- Tiny Bubbles

CC button


A couple of weeks ago I blogged about receiving the new Tiny Bubbles detergent from The Natural Baby Co and said that I would let you all know what I thought after I tried it. Well, we have been using it for about our last 4-5 washes and I am happy to report that it is every bit as wonderful as they say it is! Our dipes come out smelling and looking fresh as a daisy! I really couldn't be happier! I have been leery of ordering our detergent over the web for a few reasons, including shipping costs, but with these results I think I will have no choice but to do so!The real test will be on R-Man's nap-time diapers to see if this detergent helps rid us of the dreaded ammonia stink! We have been combating ammonia build up from his toddler pee for over a year now and it is just the worst! I will keep you posted on how it performs on those!

Now I want to hear what your favorite detergent is! What is your washing routine? What has (and hasn't) worked for you?! Write your post (and include the Chic Cheeks button- left sidebar) then come back here and add your direct post link to the MckLinky! Share your washing knowledge with us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Left a comment in reply to you on my post for this meme.


If you leave a comment on my journal again, you should try logging in with openID (using your blogger login info). I've never had anyone use it and I'm curious not only how it would look but if it would email you followup comments.

Thanks for reading my post by the way!