Thursday, May 14, 2009

Introducing A Babywearing Meme!

There are few things I love more in life than babywearing! It sounds crazy, and of course there are those times when a mama just needs her space, but I can think of only a handful of things that are as precious as having my little one nestled closely to me in a carrier! Along with the shear fact of the experience, I also thoroughly enjoy trying a variety of carriers! So, the meme I will introduce to day is, of course, all about babywearing!

Where I Babywear Button

Much like I Was Here... Breastfeeding, Where I Babywear will be all about the places and ways we wear our babies! Along with my posts I will include a Mr. Linky for all of you to share in the fun, and inspire us with the creative and adventurous ways you wear your babe (or toddler!). Just link to your direct meme post and show us your daily triumphs and trials with a little one attached! Oh, and make sure that you post the Where I Babywear button (code in left sidebar) on your blog post if you would like to be included!

1 comment:

Serendipityissweet said...

Another great idea :D
Wow, 8 days to go! How exciting. Hope you are feeling well. Wishing you and baby all the best!