Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mama Time- A Meme for Postpartum Mamas

Let's face it, in our culture babies are the people focused on after birth, not mamas. Rightfully, babies should be doted on, but mamas need special care and attention too! Our bodies are going through incredible changes (as are our brains- can you say hormonal changes!?), and we can't forget that fact in the days, weeks and months after birth as we try to recuperate- even if most other people seem to.

With this in mind, I have decided to introduce (yup you guessed it!) another Meme: Mama Time!

Mama Time button


This Meme will be devoted to all things postpartum! With each entry I will be talking not only about my own recovery but about tips and ideas I have learned as a postpartum doula to help all of us through this joyous yet difficult time! My hope is that all of you will share your experiences and tricks for survival as well, and link to your direct posts in the Mr. Linky I will include at the end of each Mama Time Meme. I think we can all learn from and support each other so greatly and I can't wait to hear all of your input and experiences during these postpartum times!

Oh, and make sure that you post the Mama Time button (code in left sidebar) on your blog post if you would like to be included!

No comments: