Sunday, September 19, 2010

Meal Plan Monday on Sunday! September 19- 25

I know I've said it before, but this time we really are broke.  So much so that I really had to figure put how to feed our family this week without buying ANYTHING.  Luckily, I had a few thing in the freezer that I think I can really stretch out to keep us fat and happy, or at least satisfied!

Sunday
Old Fashioned Macaroni and Cheese

Monday
Zuppa Toscana with Marmee's Sunday dinner rolls

Tuesday
Zuppa Toscana Leftovers with Marmee's Sunday dinner rolls
 
Wednesday
Roast Turkey w/ Mashed Potatoes

Thursday
Turkey and Rice Soup

Friday
Turkey and Rice Soup leftovers

Saturday
Turkey Pot Pie

Sunday
Turkey Pot Pie

Breakfasts will be split between peanut butter & sweet potato oatmeal, cereal and eggs.

Lunches will be leftover Macaroni and Cheese followed by PB&Js with fruit or nachos the rest of the week.

Snacks will be cheese and crackers or cinnamon crescent rolls.

Beyond that- I have no idea.  We are pouring in lots of prayer that the Lord will provide both the checks that we are owed and new work for my hubs to take on!  If you need an awesome remodel- you know who to call!



Be sure to visit my sponsor- Marmee's Bread Market- for recipes and everything else you need to easily make fresh baked goods for your family!