Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Works for me Wednesday- Podcasts

Lately as we have been working on Lion Cub's sleeping habits and while having lots of time with him in the bedroom I have found a wonderful way of staving off the boredom that inevitably ensues- PODCASTS!  I don't know why it took me so long to discover how wonderful they are but now that I have, I am simply in love!


My current favorite is catching up on the weekly episodes of Total Axxess- my favorite radio talk show on Way FM!  I usually only catch snippets when I am in the car but their podcast has allowed me to listen to entire shows while nursing Lion Cub or making dinner.  I also love that they cut out most of the music so what would be a 3 hour show is cut down to right around an hour!  If you haven't ever heard this show you should seriously check it out- it's hilarious!  It is just the thing to lift my spirits and give me a good laugh!

Other favorites of mine are Kay Arthur from Precept Ministries and Jon Courson from Search Light.  I have also been throwing in a sprinkling of Let's Speak Italian every here and there!

What are your favorite podcasts?


This post has been linked to Works for me Wednesday at We are THAT Family.



Be sure to visit my sponsor- Marmee's Bread Market- for recipes and everything else you need to easily make fresh baked goods for your family!