Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Alright- I had a few more posts I had wanted to squeeze in before Christmas but I think this is going to be the last so that I can focus on other things... I think.  :-)


This is our Christmas card this year and I want to share this Christmas love with all of you- my wonderful and loyal readers!  Whether you are new or old to my blog, I appreciate each and every one of you and all the comments you generously send me!  Everytime I receive a comment email it makes my day and helps me feel like I am getting to know you all just a little bit better. 

You have been with me through thick and thin, plentiful and poor, and I can honestly say, have probably seen a more revealing side of me than maybe even some of those who I know IRL (although, some of you I do know IRL- so I guess you guys just have me on overload!).

I love you all and appreciate your friendship!

Have the Merriest of Christmases this year!  
Focus on Jesus, because nothing else really matters!





Be sure to visit my sponsor- Marmee's Bread Market- for recipes and everything else you need to easily make fresh baked goods for your family!