Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A little unplanned break...

I'm sick. Like, death warmed over, laying in the recliner, hoping my children don't kill each other as I drift in and out of coherentness, sick.

And yes, I made up that word.  I'm sick- I'm allowed

So, until further notice, all this good stuff I have planned in terms of blogging (including my baking post :-( ), and ok, let's face it, pretty much everything in my life, will be put on hold.

Just praying I will be feeling better by Friday for my 7th Anniversary!

Oh, and if you were wondering how to comment but couldn't after I switched things around on my blog- it's all better now.

I'll be back as soon as I can!



Be sure to visit my sponsor- Marmee's Bread Market- for recipes and everything else you need to easily make fresh baked goods for your family!