Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Was Here... Breastfeeding!- Out to dinner!

I Was Here Breastfeeding button



Alright- this is a HORRIBLE photo of me, but I guess that just goes to show that this dinner was less than relaxing! None-the-less, we did get to go out to dinner and the food was delicious! Lion Cub was a little crazy (okay- a LOT crazy), but he did nestle in and nurse under our cover a few times which allowed me to eat a bit of our scrumptious fare! Eventually my husband did have to wander the restaurant with him so I could finish my meal, but like I said, it was delicious and getting out of the house was so worth it!

Have some breastfeeding pics you would like to share?! Blog about them, include the I Was Here... Breastfeeding button, then come back here and post your direct link in the MckLinky! Let's make breastfeeding the norm ladies! People don't point, whisper and stare at what is average! Go on... get to it!

2 comments:

Gwenn said...

I don't have a picture to share but I just had to say you are brave to go out with a newborn and nurse too! I don't know why but I have never gotten the hang of bf'ing in public and I have 4 kids! Go figure. :)

And it's also sweet of your hubby to walk around w/ the baby while you eat! Can't say mine would be as thoughtful :P

dirtydiaperlaundry.com said...

Hurray for NIP! I do it quite often. I recently did a NIP or I would participate!

I gave you an award on my blog :) Here is the link if you want to pick it up.
http://dirtydiaperlaundry.com/bloggy-stuff/