Friday, August 20, 2010

A little gift for you!

I wanted to put together a little gift to encourage my Bible in 90 Days readers that I am mentoring and I thought that some of you might just enjoy it as well!

This little printable is a bookmark with Philippians 4:13- "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."  I wanted to encourage all of you who are participating in this reading that even when it gets hard, and it does, you can catch up and get back on track with Jesus' help!  Call to Him and He will help you find a way!

The other side of this little sheet is an "I Refuse to be Distracted!" list!  I know that whenever I sat down to read, a zillion things instantly started popping through my head!  This little list is a place where you can write down those nagging thoughts and save them for later!

Enjoy and feel free to pass the link along!

Elements courtesy of the freebies section at Two Peas in a Bucket.  Design by MacKenzie.




Be sure to visit my sponsor- Marmee's Bread Market- for recipes and everything else you need to easily make fresh baked goods for your family!